Full Mouth Reconstruction and You
Poor oral health and jaw dysfunction can be a sensitive topic for our patients. If you can relate, we urge you to get the help you need from a seasoned dentist right away. As Dr. Heringer always says, behind every smile there's a story. He hopes you will entrust us with your story, so we can work to restore resilience and provide a bright smile.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
Dr. Heringer skillfully performs high-end full mouth reconstruction for patients in our Bismarck dental office through restorative dentistry. His many years in the profession enable him to combine the services you need with the services you elect for aesthetic improvements.
To help rid decay, restore function, and improve oral hygiene, full mouth reconstruction patients may need:
- Specialized prophylactic teeth cleaning and periodontal care
- Closed, non-surgical crown lengthening with the use of laser technology
- Jaw repositioning or temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) therapy
- Laser gum recontouring to reduce excessive gum tissue
- Preparation or reduction of the natural tooth structure to allow treatment
- Placement of one or more permanent restorations, such as dental crowns, bridges, implants, inlays/onlays, or veneers to replace badly damaged or missing teeth
- Restorative or short-term orthodontics to improve your bite and tooth alignment
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to enhance the stability of your teeth
- Beautiful fitting, high polished temporary restorations to protect your teeth in between visits and accustom you to your new smile
Patients may elect to perfect their fully reconstructed smile by pursuing cosmetic dentistry treatments, such as teeth whitening or a complete smile design. Please discuss this topic with Dr. Heringer during your consultation.
Learn More about Full Mouth Reconstruction
Those with extremely poor oral health and bite function should contact our practice in order to seek the help of our experienced dentist immediately. We provide full mouth reconstruction services to save smiles, and proudly serve our patients in Bismarck, and throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, and Canada.